Windows-based IDE and BASCOM-AVR BASIC COMPILER the AVR Family micro-controllers
Micro-IDE - a Windows-based IDE
BASCOM51 AVR BASIC compiler
Over 70 BASIC project examples
Downloaders for many 8051 boards
DEMO version compiles 2KB of code. Well suited for the ATTINY2313.
* Structured BASIC with labels
* Structured programming with IF-THEN-ELSE-END IF, DO-LOOP, WHILE-WEND, SELECT- CASE
* Fast compiled machine code instead of interpreted code
* Variables and labels can be as long as 32 characters
* Bit, Byte, Integer, Word, Long, Single and String variables
* Compiled programs work with any 8051 including AT89C1051, AT89C2051, AT89C4051, 8031, 8032, 8051, 8052, 80552, 80535 and 80537 micro-controllers
* Statements are highly compatible with Microsoft's Visual BASIC/Quick BASIC
* Special commands for LCD displays ,I2C chips and 1-WIRE chips
* Integrated terminal emulator with download option
* Integrated source level 8051 Simulator with variable and register support
* Editor with statement highlighting
* Context sensitive help
* Micro-IDE - a Windows-based IDE ( also included MCS version of the IDE )
* Includes BASCOM51 8051 BASIC compiler and 8051 Simulator
* Over 70 BASIC project examples
* Includes downloaders for many 8051 boards
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in BASCOM-AVR
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.